Tennis to Re-Open on Monday 18 May
The club is delighted to announce that the Tennis Courts will be open on Monday for social hitting and for limited coaching. Please be aware that we still need to follow the guidelines set out by Tennis Victoria. The most important of these are:
- No more than 10 people total at the tennis section of the club at one time
- Social distancing of 1.5 metres must still be observed
- The club house will remained closed
- There are outdoor toilets available for use near courts 4 and 5
- Coaching will be limited to private and semi-private only
- Singles and doubles social hitting is allowed
- Play and coaching will only be allowed on courts 1, 3, 4, 6 only to ensure we respect social distancing
- No sharing of equipment
- Pre-booked coaching sessions will have priority over social hitting for now
- Association Competition is not permitted
We will be posting up information on the club house windows, and updating our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Vermontsouthclub/ with more details.
If you would like to resume coaching please contact Jess on 0421 805 696 or email@example.com.
We would like to thank you for your patience and understanding, and look forward to seeing you out on the courts.