- This event has passed.
Annual General Meeting 2020/2021
November 16, 2021 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Tuesday 16th November 2021 at 7:00PM
The Annual General Meeting of the Vermont South Club Inc. will be held at the clubhouse on Tuesday 16th November 2021 at 7PM. The Minutes of last year’s AGM are available on the noticeboard in both clubhouses and on the Club’s web site for anyone wishing to read them.
The purpose of the meeting will be to:
- Receive the Club’s Annual Report to the members.
- Receive the Club’s Financial Statements.
- Decide on any motion for which due notice has been received. Any such motion must be submitted in writing to the Secretary by Friday, 5th November 2021
- As all positions on the Management Committee will be declared vacant, the Returning Officer will detail the nominations and then conduct elections for Officer Bearers.
- Transact any General Business that may be raised.
ELECTION OF OFFICE BEARERS
Nominations for the positions must be submitted in writing to the Returning Officer, Mr. John Temple, 8/236 Morack Rd, Vermont South 3133 on the form hereunder to be received no later than 6PM on 5th November 2021. The office bearers to be elected for the Committee of Management in accordance with the Statement of Rules are as follows:
General Members (5)
N.B. The Chair of Bowls, Tennis, and Darts are automatic secondments.
If you would like to nominate for a committee position, or would like to register a proxy to vote, please see pages 10 and 11 of the eNews newsletter: https://members.vermontsouthclub.com.au/client_images/2294246.pdf