Returning to Tennis after COVID-19
This information was updated on 11 January 2022.
To keep the tennis and the wider community safe, we must all take responsibility to minimise the effects and spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19).
This page will contain the current guidelines and will be updated as the situation changes.
Please make sure you download the Service Victoria app: https://service.vic.gov.au/vacc-cert/add.
Please keep checking back here or on Social Media for updates:
The club has set out rules which must be followed:
- Clubrooms can be open. Masks must be warn inside at all times. A density limit of 1 person per 2 square metres applies.
- Vaccination status is not required to be confirmed.
- All coaching can resume.
- All training can resume.
- Competition is permitted.
- Outdoor toilets are available for use next to courts 4 and 5. Indoor toilets are also available when the clubroom is open.
- All courts are available for use.
- Competition will have priority over social hitting.
- Pre-booked coaching sessions will have priority over social hitting for now. Please contact our coaching partner We Are Tennis on 0434 700 446 to make a coaching booking.
- Bookings are not required.
- Every person who visits the club must check in using the Services Victoria QR code or sign in using the “guestbook”. If you have not signed in, you will be asked to stop play and sign in. If you refuse you will be asked to leave.
- If you are at the club for purposes other than playing tennis (for example an information session) you are required to be fully vaccinated.
- Any enquiries, or if you are unsure, please contact Damien Whaley on 1300 911 145 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tennis Victoria have also provided information: https://www.tennis.com.au/vic/news-and-events/latest-covid-updates-for-victoria.
Victoria Government has also provided information: https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/sport-and-exercise.
These guidelines are subject to change.