Tennis can now play with new restrictions
We are pleased to announce that tennis is able to be played with some new restrictions. We have updated the restrictions on our COVID-19 tennis page here: https://vermontsouthclub.com.au/tennis/covid-19/
Please also make sure you like and follow our social media pages for updates:
The changes to restrictions are as follows:
- All competition is not allowed.
- The clubroom will remained closed.
- Coaching is restricted to private 1:1 lessons only. If there are two players from the same household, then 1:2 coaching is permitted.
- Coaching can take place on any court and has priority over social hitting.
- Social hitting is singles only, or can be doubles if all players are from the same household.
- Social hitting will be allowed on courts 1, 3, 4, 6 only to ensure distancing.
- Bookings for social hitting are compulsory. You need to have a booking before you play. This is to ensure we manage the numbers at the club. Please contact Damien Whaley on 0417 350 546 to make a booking.
Everyone’s safety is our priority.