Tennis can re-open on 30 September 2021!
We would like to thank everyone for doing their part and being patient as we all try to return to a new normal. We have received confirmation that tennis can resume from 7:30am on 30 September 2021. The main highlights are:
- Private and Semi-Private coaching can resume
- Group coaching is a maximum of 2 people who are not fully vaccinated
- Group coaching is a maximum of 5 people who are all fully vaccinated
- Children under 12 are considered fully vaccinated
- Social hitting for singles play can return for two people for participants who are not fully vaccinated
- Social hitting for doubles play can return for four people from no more than two households for fully vaccinated participants. Participants must carry proof of vaccination and may be required to show this to an authorised officer at any time
- Bookings are not required
- Coaching has priority over social hitting
- All courts can be used
- Pre-booked coaching sessions will have priority over social hitting
The courts will be available between 7:30am and 8:30pm to ensure that everyone complies with the curfew.
The full details can be found here: https://vermontsouthclub.com.au/tennis/covid-19/
We will also announce any changes on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Vermontsouthclub/
There will be a separate announcement regarding bowls and darts in due course.
If you can get vaccinated, then please get vaccinated. The best vaccine you can get is the vaccine which is available to you. Everyone needs to play their part.